Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beanbots Are Here!


The Beantown Beanbots are now available online! Check out the 12 new Beans, each with their own Beanbot, or pick up a 3 pack and save a few bucks! Each Beanbot consists of a 12 piece, fully interchangeable construction system and includes 2 additional bonus building parts in every package. Combine them with the Beantown Spoon Racers and other Beantown Beanbots to customize your very own exciting creations!

It has been an exciting but long process to get these Beanbots made, and we want to thank everyone for their patience and support over the years. We are truly happy with this new line, and hope that everyone has fun exploring the endless possibilities. We will be posting custom Beanbot/Spoon Racer configurations right here on the blog.











2 comments:

Kim Velk said...

Hey There -

I know a couple of kids who _love_ these and have had a great time playing with them since they picked up a big collection on a recent vacation in the Boston area. ;-) Keep up the good work.

Grimm said...

I went to the shop for the first time yesterday. I love this store! Such a fun look and the toys are unique. Id say they'd appeal kids as well as adults because they have some retro looking ones.

Their was a girl outside with a bowl of the beantown bean toys and that's how I noticed the shop. I went inside and the girl at the counter was not only very nice, she was informative as well. She told me and my friend all about them. After that, I felt I had to buy some for my niece. I spent $34 in beantown toys. I also love the retro tin robots, windup toys, and jack-in-the-boxes. I'm going back to get the robots at some point. I think these toys have a lot of potential but more people need to know about them. Also where can I find the tin robots online?

I would love to work at that store lol I need a part timer anyway. I wanted to ask for an application but was a little shy of asking. It's a fun place. I hope they get their cartoon on TV.